Our “Advance” modular building systems are manufactured to the highest quality standards at the Extraspace Solutions facility in Dublin.
“Advance” can be used as single, two, three and four storey permanent accommodation solutions. These modular buildings are designed and constructed from component materials with a life expectancy of 60 years.
Unique features and core components of our “Advance” systems include:
- Full galvanised steel frames
- Steel floors
- Kingspan roofing
These modular buildings offer exceptional choices in external finishes, including Kingspan architectural wall cladding, timber, stone, brick or plaster rendered finished walls. Any interior specification can be facilitated.
“Advance” modular buildings from Extraspace Solutions comply with all relevant IS & BS Standards and are compliant with existing fire regulations.
Read about the use of Extraspace Advance in our case studies:
- A new two-storey Extraspace Advance building with a high-quality, professional finish and excellent environmental performance rating for Coleg Llandrillo, Colwyn Bay, Wales
- Five system-build schools for rapidly developing areas for the Department of Education in the Republic of Ireland
- Four sixth-form school extensions for the Borough of Merton in London
- New Extraspace Advance ferry terminal for Dublin Port
- Building extension for Reddy O’Riordan Staehli Architects using Extraspace Advance