Extraspace Solutions has a proven track record in providing modular buildings for the education sector to strict deadlines and within budget.
We understand the specific needs of the sector, and pride ourselves on installations that cause little or no disruption to existing operations. All work is completed in the safest possible environment.
Our range of modular buildings includes but is not exclusive to:
- Classrooms, science labs, computer rooms
- Lecture halls
- Staff rooms and offices
- Creches and nurseries
- Changing rooms and student accommodation
By adopting a system build approach we deliver projects in less than half of the time that a traditional build would take.
Our buildings exceed the standards and specifications set out by the Department for Education in the UK and the Department of Education and Science in the Republic of Ireland.
Buildings are tailored to your school or college’s individual requirements and can be designed to link directly to existing buildings and blend in aesthetically with them.
Read more about our case studies:
- A new two-storey modular building with a high-quality, professional finish and excellent environmental performance rating for Coleg Llandrillo, Colwyn Bay, Wales
- Five system-build schools for rapidly developing areas for the Department of Education in the Republic of Ireland
- Four sixth-form school extensions for the Borough of Merton in London
- St. Andrew’s College in Booterstown was designed & built by Extraspace. It includes 8 class rooms and was designed and built to budget.
Download the brochure of our work in the education sector (PDF 674KB)